Contrast Seamed Stockings by What Katie Did
Our champagne with black seam stockings are one of our most popular styles and it's easy to see why. Our Glamour nylons feature a generous welt which not only looks more authentically vintage, but is amazingly comfortable on curvier thighs.
* Striking contrast seamed stockings with a pure black seam on champagne leg and new, wider welt
* Full contrast with back foot, seam and welt to ensure you stand out in the vintage crowd
* Tip - the neutral coloured leg disguises any little hitches meaning you get a lot more wear than with plain black seamed stockings. Perfect for if you're thrifty, but love black seams.
* Manufactured from sheer 15 denier nylon in Italy, the heart of quality hosiery manufacturing
* Made from a blend of stretch nylon and elastane for a comfortable fit
*Fabric Composition 87% Nylon, 10% Elastane, 3% Polypropylene
Plain black seamed stockings remain iconic, but a black seam on a neutral leg is extremely versatile and, dare we say it, thrifty. The neutral leg disguises any hitches you might get after a few wears which means unlike black stockings which show every tiny defect, you can wear these nylons until the very end yet still looked perfectly polished.
For an authentic 1940s and 1950s look neutral seams are an essential part of your look. Nude seams were worn during the day in the '40s and '50s, and our sheer 15 denier nylons come in three shades of nude: champagne, nutmeg and coffee, to cover a wide variety of skintones.
For evening wear things got a little more dramatic with black and contrast seamed stockings appearing for cocktail hour. Create the perfect 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' look by pairing our sheer black seamed stockings with a little black dress, or heighten the drama further with our contrasting black seamed nylons.
Our Glamour Seamed Stockings are generously sized and comfortably fit up to a UK dress size 18. Our Curve Seamed Stockings fit up to a 26, so it's time to turn on the glamour!