Claret Glamour Seamed Stockings by What Katie Did
If red wine is close to your heart then these are the perfect seamed stockings for you. They add a sophisticated touch, coordinating with muted colours such as grey, fawn and black plus of course, any deep red outfits you have in your wardrobe.
As far as we're aware, no other hosiery manufacturer is making nylons with a deep red seam so if you see anyone else wearing them give them a little nod as they'll be fellow fans of What Katie Did.
The welt on these nylons is nice and wide which is more authentic to the 1950s and more more flattering and comfortable on curvier legs.
* Elegant seamed nylons with a deep red wine seam
* Perfect for livening up a '50s style grey suit or little black dress
* Classic 15 denier seamed nylons with a translucent champagne leg and maroon point heel, seam and welt
* Made from stretch nylon and elastane for ease of fit
* Made in Italy, the home of traditional hosiery manufacturing
Were colourful seamed stockings available in the 1940s and 50s? Yes! They might have been extremely rare but they did exist Where there's a will, there's a way: as one What Katie Did customer told us, a friend of her mother got fired for being just a little too inventive in the hosiery mill she worked in, adding coloured seams to their standard styles!
Luckily we aren't restrained by 1950s values anymore and at What Katie Did we're proud to bring you a wide range of coloured seams so you can match your seams to your outfit, or brighten up an all black ensemble.