New Gilda Knickers by What Katie Did
These 1960s low rise knickers are perfect if you love a vintage look but prefer a smallerknicker. Team with the matching garter belt for a smooth line under clothing and seamless look.
Smaller knickers are often cut with a skimpy back, but we've kept the cut of these knickers very generous to keep your bottom fully encased!
* 1960s style pin up knickers with green satin detailing at the front
* Geometric satin front panel with sheer lace sides
* Made from satin 100% polyester, powermesh 88% polyamide 12% spandex
What Katie Did uses boutique brand sizing. Order according to your natural waist, sizing down if between.
Dress Size 8 - 23"/58cm waist, 33"/85cm hip
Dress Size 10 - 25"/62.5cm waist, 35"/87.5cm hip
Dress Size 12 - 27"/67.5cm waist, 37"/92.5cm hip
Dress Size 14 - 29"/72.5cm waist, 39"/97.5cm hip
Dress Size 16 - 31"/77.5cm waist, 41"/102.5cm hip
Dress Size 18 - 33"/84cm waist, 43"/107.5cm hip
* Fit true to What Katie Did size
* Made from satin 100% polyester, lace 100% nylon
* Made in India